- 13.2MP 1/3.1" CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom f/3.3-5.9 Lens
- 30-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
Designed for holidays, beach days, or every day, the white Nikon COOLPIX W150 is a sleek point-and-shoot camera characterized by its impressive durability and intuitive design. Perfect for use on adventures or for an aspiring young photographer, the W150 sports a 13.2MP CMOS sensor and NIKKOR 3x zoom lens to produce high-resolution stills and Full HD video in a variety of situations. Sensitivity from ISO 125-1600 along with Electronic VR also benefit working in a variety of lighting conditions to keep up with all-day shooting. Its physical design is water, shock, dust, and freezeproof and features a rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD for composing your shots and reviewing imagery. In-camera image editing enables quick fine-tuning of your shots and SnapBridge wireless connectivity also lets you share your snaps while on the go.
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 33' / 10m
- Shockproof to falls from 5.9' / 1.8m high
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C, or down to 32°F / 0°C for underwater use
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
13.2MP CMOS Sensor
NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens
Other Camera Features
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as navigating the menu and replaying photos and movies.
- SnapBridge uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a paired smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in flash for dark scenes.
- Built-in 2-stop ND filter suits working in ultra bright conditions.
- Micro-USB port for on-the-go charging.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Face Framing features, along with an underwater clarity adjustment when editing images in-camera, benefit shooting at the beach or in a pool.
- Light trails can be made with a Night shooting mode.
- 18 different scene modes are available, including the Picture-in-Picture function.
- In-camera editing lets you add image frames or arrange pictures into creative designs, as well as creatively adjust images with the Picture play function, Little Planet effect, or the Curve effect.
- Recording of voice messages allows for message exchange.
- Recorded images can be displayed on the welcome screen opposed to the conventional animations.
- Image lock to restrict image deletion.
- Functions for creating slide shows or grading images.
Nikon W150 Specs
|Pixels||Actual: 14.17 Megapixel
Effective: 13.2 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||4160 x 3120|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Focal Length||4.1 to 12.3mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 30 to 90mm)|
|Digital Zoom||4x Maximum (12x Combined Zoom)
6x Optimized (18x Combined Zoom)
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.3 to 5.9|
|Focus Range||1.97" to Infinity / 5 cm to Infinity (Wide)
1.64' to Infinity / 50 cm to Infinity (Telephoto)
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|ISO Sensitivity||125 to 1600|
|Shutter Speed||1/2000 to 1 Second
25 Second in Bulb Mode
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Matrix, Spot|
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p
HD (1280 x 720)
SD (640 x 480)
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes|
|Audio File Format||AAC|
|Monitor Resolution||230,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Fixed LCD|
|Flash Modes||TTL Auto|
|Effective Flash Range||0.98 to 10.17' / 0.3 to 3.1 m (Wide)
1.97 to 5.58' / 0.6 to 1.7 m (Telephoto)
|External Flash Connection||None|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Internal Memory||21 MB|
|Connectivity||USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Waterproof||32.81' / 10 m|
|Shockproof||5.91' / 1.8 m|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL19 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.7 VDC, 700 mAh (Approx. 220 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.31 x 2.64 x 1.5" / 109.5 x 67 x 38 mm|
|Weight||6.24 oz / 177 g|
|Package Weight||1.025 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.4 x 6.1 x 3"|