- 【Lightweight & Compact】 Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere. Magnesium and aluminum construction, along with high-strength composite materials provide robust performance at just 1.1 kg. With a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited space and be carried with ease.
- 【Greater Compatibility】 Ronin-SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. Ronin-SC has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
- 【Unobstructed Roll & Yaw Axis】 An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera's built-in display free of obstruction. The yaw axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like an infinite 360° roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
- 【Automated Features】 Ronin-SC offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination: Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Motion Control
- 【ActiveTrack 3.0】 ActiveTrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 10 x 37 cm ; 898 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.3 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.