- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot 180° Tilt Touchscreen
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- ISO 100-25600, 6.1 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Self-Portrait Mode, 4K Time-Lapse Movie
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Especially sleek and impressively versatile, the black Canon EOS M200 blends a wide range of shooting capabilities with an everyday form factor. Sporting a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, the M200 enables high-resolution stills shooting along with a 6.1 fps continuous shooting rate and wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of conditions. UHD 4K video recording is also supported, as well as in-camera 4K time-lapse movie production for a creative melding of stills and video. The sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth performance to suit both stills and video use.
Complementing the imaging assets, the M200's slim design incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD for intuitive shooting control. The screen has a 180° tilting design, too, to benefit selfie shooting as well as working from high and low angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a 180° up, 45° down tilting design to better enable making self-portraits and to work from high and low angles.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions.
- Included LP-E12 battery provides approximately 315 shots per charge with normal settings or 485 shots per charge with Eco Mode on.
Other Camera Features
- Time-Lapse Movie mode creates finished 4K videos comprised of consecutively recorded stills with in-camera processing.
- Vertical Video support permits recording in a vertical orientation to suit sharing videos on social media.
- Dedicated Self Portrait mode incorporates a series of tools, such as skin smoothing, background blurring, and a customizable self-timer, to help produce perfect selfies.
- Creative Assist makes it easy to see the effects of changing camera settings with real-time results displayed. This mode also lets you fine-tune brightness, contrast, and saturation with a dedicated menu.
- Visual Guide and Feature Assistant explain and illustrate the various shooting modes in order to foster experimentation and a better understanding of the camera's capabilities.
- Silent Mode virtually eliminates the shutter sound in order to prevent startling subjects or to permit working in noise-sensitive environments.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon M200 Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
Effective: 24.1 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||22.3 x 14.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-1 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 6.1 fps at 24.1 MP for up to 13 Frames (Raw) / 71 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 4 fps at 24.1 MP for up to 13 Frames (Raw) / 71 Frames (JPEG)
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p [120 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p/59.94p [30 to 60 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 59.94p/119.88p [26 to 52 Mb/s]
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 25600)|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||AAC|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 143|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-4 to +18 EV|
|Monitor Resolution||1,040,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Guide Number||16.4' / 5 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x LP-E12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 875 mAh (Approx. 315 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.26 x 2.64 x 1.38" / 108.2 x 67.1 x 35.1 mm|
|Weight||10.55 oz / 299 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 72mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Angle of View||84° 30' to 33° 40'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.4 x 1.75" / 60.9 x 44.5 mm|
|Weight||4.59 oz / 130 g|
|Package Weight||1.865 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 6.6 x 5.5"|
In the Box
Safe PaymentPay with the most secured payment gateway of your choice, either by Paypal or Credit Card.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Free ShippingAll orders in and around United Kingdom enjoy 100% free standard shipping.
SupportHassle-free 24/7 Online Support.
Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens
I previously owned a DSLR and wanted something more portable for travel, I'm suprrised this camera doesn't get more press, I think people get obsessed with features and don't think about the overall package. The camera is inexpensive, takes amazing photos (especially with the 22mm prime lens) and is easy to use.